The Electric powered SUR-RON Light Bee LB X Series Electric Dirt Bike promises advanced fun on all terrain. 60V and more than 6kW of peak power from a removal Panasonic Lithium ion battery pack. Forged light weight alloy frame combined with hi-spec components, total weight just 47kg. 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes Front and Rear. LCD dash with USB charger point. Aimed at youth to adult, with a climbing ability of over 45° it offers hours of near silent fun with a range of 20 to 60 miles per charge, depending on mode. Top speed 45 mph +, Fast Re Charge 2.5 to 3.5 hours. Full UK technical, spares and marketing support.
NB The LBX is an Off-Road Version – this machine has a throttle and is way too powerful to be used on the public path or highway, Its is not an EAPC Electrically assisted pedal cycle, If you want road legality we offer a road registered moped model.
*In the additional images of the black Sur-Ron LBX, the front fender , rear hugger and chain guard are optional parts*
New updates on the X Series Off-Road Version:
– Sine wave controller delivers smoother power with more torque with ReGen for improved range.
– DNM, RST, KKE or Fastace Suspension
– Improved riding position: wider thicker seat combined with wider higher bars.
– Heavier duty Gold O Ring chain for lower maintenance & reduced noise.
– Updated brakes: 4 pot titanium finish calipers now with sintered pads with improved heat dissipation and braking power.
– Pro handlebar grips in grey.
Tested and certified protection against dirt, dust, and wet weather use under normal riding conditions
Weight / Motor External Diameter
7.0kg / 180mm
Motor Axial Length
Rated Power / Peak Power
3000W / 6000W
Rated Torque / Peak Torque
10.2Nm / 39.00Nm
Motor Shaft Output Torque @ 1000RPM
Rated Rotation Speed
Range of Efficiency (=80)
1.4Nm – 21.5Nm
47 MPH 73KMH Varies depending upon load and gearing
60 Miles @ 20 MPH average speed depending upon terrain